The Statistical Office in Bydgoszcz undertakes to ensure the accessibility of its website in accordance with the Act of 4 April 2019 on Digital Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications of Public Entities. The accessibility statement applies to the website of the Statistical Office in Bydgoszcz.
Website publication date: 1995-06-03
Date of last significant update: 2018-01-16
The website is partially compliant with the Act of 4 April 2019 on Digital Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications of Public Entities due to the non-compliance listed below:
- some PDF files are not accessible digitally (they do not have a well-marked logical structure or they are scans of documents),
- some of the published photos do not have an alternative description, but they are not used to carry out current tasks,
- there are links whose title is the same as the content of the link, lack of visual highlighting of links on some web pages, there are empty links,
- some fields in the forms are not correctly and unambiguously labelled,
- some elements on the website are not accessible using the keyboard and there is no alternative available,
- navigation using the keyboard on some subpages does not take place in a logical order in relation to the content of the website,
- headings on some web pages are not assigned to the appropriate elements and in the correct order, there are empty headings,
- for some elements of the website, the contrast of the text in relation to the background is not at least 4.5:1, but the website has alternative contrast versions,
- there is fully justified text.
Preparation of this statement
This accessibility statement was prepared on 2020-09-09 based on a self-assessment carried out by employees of the Statistical Office in Bydgoszcz.
Date of last review of the declaration: 2023-03-30
Standard keyboard shortcuts can be used on this website.
Feedback and contact information
In case of problems with the accessibility of the website, please contact the Accessibility Improvement Team: e-mail address , phone number +48 532 089 708.
Handling accessibility requests and complaints
Everyone has the right to request digital accessibility of this website or its elements. You may also request that the information be made available using an alternative means of access, for example by reading a digitally inaccessible document, describing the content of a film without an audio description, etc.
In such a request, please provide:
- your first name and surname,
- your contact details,
- the address of the web page where the digitally inaccessible item or content was published,
- a description of the problem and a suggestion on how to solve it.
We respond to accessibility requests within 7 days. If we do not ensure the accessibility of the website or its elements within this time, we will inform the person indicated in the request. We will also indicate a new date for settling the matter or propose an alternative way to access this content, to the extent indicated in the request.
If in the opinion of the person who makes the request, our reaction, the method of ensuring accessibility or the proposed alternative access will be inappropriate, he or she has the right to lodge a complaint:
- in writing – to the address: ul. Ks. Stanisława Konarskiego 1-3, 85-066 Bydgoszcz,
- by e-mail – to the address: ,
- through the e-PUAP system,
- complaints and motions may also be submitted orally (at the seat of the Office, room 12) – to the minutes drawn up by an employee of the Office during the meeting.
It is also possible to contact Office of the Commissioner for Human Rights and ask the Commissioner for Human Rights to intervene in a given case.